Conditions of use
By visiting and shopping at this website www.iftoronto.ca you accept and you are bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website and leave immediately.
As the sole owner of dominion name iftoronto.ca uses the site as a means to inform and to sell developed and created products by Individually Fashioned to end users.
- Information provided by an user is solely for the site iftoronto.ca and activities carried out by Individually Fashioned
- Purpose for collecting information and data:
- deliver a product
- keep your invoices on file
- inform you of our promotions and send you product information
- better understand the needs of our customers
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check these contents from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding.
- Ordering via our online checkout process you have the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors at the checkout
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we send you an confirmation email
- We may refuse to accept an order:
- where goods are not available
- where we cannot obtain an authorization for your payment
- if there has been a pricing or product description error
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our conditions
We make every attempt for our website to be available 24 hours a day but we are not liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- In the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control the access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including the www.iftoronto.ca or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited.
- You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
- You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- If required we will fully assist to any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of our conditions.
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing and order with iftoronto.ca operated by Individually Fashioned.
- You agree not to hold Individually Fashioned accountable for shipping and delivery delays. When your order is shipped, it's carrier's responsibility to deliver the order in time according to the shipping method chosen.
- Products ordered from iftoronto.ca are not delivered to PO boxes. Please make sure that your shipping address is a physical address.
- All freight damages must be reported to an appropriate shipping carrier within 3 business days of a merchandise receipt.
- You are responsible for paying shipping cost, custom duties, taxes or any other tariff associated with the order. Individually Fashioned is not responsible for preparing any import or certificates documents.
- Log- in. Each registration is for a single user only. We do not authorize you to give your user name and password to any other person nor with multiple users on a network. You are solemnly responsible for the security of any passwords posted and if you know or suspect of someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
We can cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Disclaimer of warranties: While we take every measure to ensure that the information and photographic material on www. iftoronto.ca is accurate, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the material. We may make changes to the material on www.iftoronto.ca, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
- Individually Fashioned is not responsible for the limitation of your monitor and cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color, texture, detail of merchandise will be accurate.
- We reserve the right to change or update information at any time without prior notice. (including after you have submitted your order). We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation. For example, in the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased and to prohibit sales to dealers. The prices displayed on this website are quoted in Canadian currency and as such are valid only in Canada. Prices are subject to change at any time
- iftoronto.ca is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.